Sunday, April 01, 2007
My April
What a start. Starting my April with pia-ing assignment. Blah. But got the chance to read lots interesting stuffs too. April always starts off with a day to fool, a day to pray, days to plan for daddy and mummy's birthday, then enjoy my birthday, and feeling a little bit more matured, and... let's see what's next! haha. Anyways, yeah! I'm coming to 21! I just feel that 21 would be a better year compared to 20. It sounds nicer too! Though I think this year there'd be fewer surprises than last year. And it's a Monday. Monday blues eh? Haha, I'll get my kids to entertain me at least. All will have to give me a juicy saliva kiss! Haha, but on the cheek! Heeho ^o^ My April it will be. Have a nice one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment