14/3/2007 11:18pm
Tonite very no mood la. And got minor flu pula. Was so high in sbux today. So hardworking and busy but fun. And got good to talk to punya leng zhai supervisor to work with gok. But why after dinner suddenly so no mood one. Thinking of so many things one. Even little little wishes I expected cannot come true. i never asked much. Everything should just be simple. Why so complicated. What should I do. homework also piling. Due liao but still so lenggang. Wat happen. The old me shud be panicking. This me like not bothered. Tmr tmr n tmr. i’m a piece of deadmeat. Is it like wat yaya said, she once lost direction dunno wat she wanted. Then she watched a series and found her way again. Me leh? I know what I want. But I dunno what I REALLY want. Mao dun. Mao dun. Mao dun. Life is like all jumbled up. But thinking back, what is life if it is a monotonous one? Should I decide my life, or let time decide my life? Should I take risks, or let risks take over me? Should I accept love, or let love bury me? Should I be the opened up me, or the closed up me? But which one am i? oh……
15/3/2007 11:59pm
妈妈第一次叫我睡迟一点?每次都骂我这么爱睡!
哎哟,恋家恋友恋情周。怎么又来了?
感情难断;爱情难求;人情难还;友情难得;真情难找;无情难受;你的情呢难忘!
16/3/2007 8:42am
一大早就有人好气,感觉蛮爽的,哈哈。自投罗网:P
老虎本来就应该跑得很快很快,不可轻易停下来给枪射中!
16/3/2007 2:57pm 4:05pm 10:09pm
Yindeh, I know you’d kill me,,,
But you know, as I was dreaming while doing my assignment, the photos-screensaver came out. Your funny face juz made me laugh and started to do my work again. Haha. Love you mien. Dunno how you can always make so many kinds of stupid silly faces!
Mien. 2 guys & 2 kids came to see the house. Seems like wanna buy the apartment. Then when they ask to see my room, once open so 准 yeh’s big monkey face pop out from my laptop and the two men were laughing. Mien.
Okies, today is a grand adventure! Before I went for class, yen called!! From aussie!! How unexpected…then went to college, the good old taxi driver bring me over to sunway FOC, so I only paid rm3. how nice. then had a quick dinner with saji, ok, that was a torture, eating so fast coz late liao. And splendidly, got 8/10 for my LAN MORAL test! Hahaha, so the unexpected. I’m orang yang bermoral after aLL!! Haha. After class ended up joining saji’s terrific Indian-chinese-english family to eat, but look more like Indian family lor. Then the mamak guy was looking and looking, and finally came up to ask if I had relations with them. Saji said they adopted me. Haha, great.
18/3/2007 12:27pm
Rong’s bday. Family at home having a dog session? Haha, since when we became a “love dogs” family? Five dogs at home now! Too bad me & ben is out of the circle to join in the fun. Thinking of my coming bday…how pathetic would my 21st bday be? Sniff sniff~~ Lotsa ppl out there’s planning for their grand 21st. daddy’s gonna step into his ‘big 5’ too!! Wow.
I woke up so tired and refused to go to class. So decided to join the afternoon session only. Mum asked and I told her I skipped morning class, but she din hear me. So 2nd time I juz so NATURALLY lied that this module has less hours to attend. Today afternoon then start class. Ishh, why lie? Haha, notty gal. but I really din purposely lie. I DID tell her :P She’d be furious if she knows I’m watching movie instead. Mien, 〈一公升眼泪〉really will make you 流一公升泪!now after crying eyes lagi tired. Haha. But it was SYOK when I sneezed out all the 鼻涕 stuck in there! Haha. Dun dare watch liao, need wait my nose recover from redness then go class. Terrible.
26/3/2007 11:21pm
今天意外地兴奋。嘻嘻嘻。
不要想太多真的比较快了:)
希望不是那种今天high了明天down!哭给你看。
27/3/2007 9:34pm
真的。没有出乎意料的down。为什么?
不想不想不想出门!
出去还要摆那张可爱的笑脸,发出那假死的笑声。
真是讨厌死了。
可是我不想让她陪我烦。
电话也暂时给它死掉,不要他找我。
讨厌他最近的撒娇,恶心!我又不是他的谁。
就是没feel还能怎样。
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment