Thursday, April 12, 2007

i wish i was simpleR!!

Mama's bday today, but she seems to have is “烦syndrome” every year on this day. Why wor? Mama always too stressed. Daddy called and asked me all about studying in Aussie. I'm so NOT SURE about everything. starting to be 烦 again. I really dunno wat I wanna study yet. Dun feel like taking education...but how to tell...but if I take others, dunno need study how long…dad said need tell him so he can count how much he can afford... ying ying... I wish I was simpler... like nobody understands. only talked to my boss about this. She asked me to specify in dealing Dyslexics. Good field and won't get crazy. Unlike always with Autistics will need to be normalized myself. And other fields I haven't surveyed yet also. I dowan to only stay at ECE wor. Phychology would be too wide a field, so I need to choose to specify in one or two. I'm still blur. I still don't know where I'm going. Feel so lost. How wor? Seems like I don't have direction. ishh, why so san-fu interested in such a course?!

No comments: