10/4/2007 1:30am
Hoho, my 20 is expired!! Happy twenty-one giegie :)
So my birthday wasn’t that pathetic after all, haha. But having low expectations sometimes really better. Hehe. Happy happy.
Thanx to ying & mexen for your “zhao-sia” bday song. But love it.
Thanx to Bendie. Thanx to Daddy. Thanx to Mummy.
Thanx to Rong for the special angpao card. Thanx to CJ.(for fun, cannot leave out)
Thanx to boss. Thanx to Su. Thanx to kids, esp Yew Shwin & Zheng Yi & Afiq.
Thanx to all friendster friends.
Thanx to all msn friends.
Thanx to so the many sms friends. And caller friends & relatives. And weird friends. Haha. Oh ya, and thanx to DiGi for the reload bonus!
Thanx to Wang (and his friends) & YL & Eugenia for inviting.
Thanx to FengHui.
Thanx to kimkim for casting the spell.
Thanx to yehyeh & joojoo.
SuRRprises aLL the way…hohoho. Gotta sleep for reaL. Sweetdreams.
10/4/2007 11:07pm
Got a card from Edwin, and a silver rose brooch too. Wowh. And a big hug. Awww~~
And a sweet pink baby Tupperware tumbler from Alif with 3 Ferrero Roche in it.
I finally visited the gym again. Haha. And went shopping again too. Today I enjoyed time alone. Heh, really. Juz the time when all phones are put silent, and you just swing and walk on your own…enjoying your own sweet time. Until I forgot time to go home…aiyo…then see the dark dark sky and the black black ppl. Scary mien. Then no bus coming for so long!! In the afternoon after work when I went, I slept in the bus and luckily woke up right 2 stops before. I tot I miss MV liao. Wowh. Experiences in buses…loads mien!!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment