I used to take the longest time to finish a MENTOS chewy dragee in my mouth during high school, now I chew it just like them! Dunno how I can let it stay in my mouth so long last time!
I don't ever sleep, or even lie on my bed after a day out or if my body is just a little bit sticky or stinky! But this year I started laying my PVC mat to avoid direct contact. Now I can't bother. The sleeping mood just comes...and plop! There goes my stinky body on my bed!
I used to 想念,now I just 怀念。I dunno if it has a difference or whether it makes sense, but I do feel this way. And i INSIST, these two terms ARE different. (although they both means 'miss' in English. Ah, whatever.)
I used to be so the very quiet when I'm with strangerS, or just say friend's friends, now I'm a better chatterbox, or at least I can fit in. however it's only with ppl I feel comfortable with. Not my type means not my type, no interest to talk pun then.
I used to be so so 'humble' with bad words, now I spill out nia. But really, just once in awhile, when I'm really frustrated. Or sometimes for fun :P
I used to be very dependent on others, now I'm very independent, and I feel some ppl are dependent on me instead. No choice I guess. So I always go home to seek 'memory', to be a baby at home, pampered by those adults, and yindeh, forever. Haha.
I would never ever eat myself outside or go shopping on my own! But now I do, eating alone outside is simply just another tragedy in life. but shopping alone is FUN at times! Heh. Tend to buy more things actually.
I used to make myself forget the stuffs I like in the mall if it's considered expensive. Now I buy stuffs that I like, as long as it's not overly expensive. Though not worth the price, I still buy. Hoho. But after 2-3 times appreciating la... let money fly...
And something cheeky just to end it...heeh... I used to never think guys are handsome, really... but NOW...hehe..hohho.. they are somewhere around, OUT THERE!! cheers for the 'GREAT IMPROVEMENT'!! hoh.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment