Oh mien, it’s like there’re so many things to write yet there’s like no time to write!! Sad. July is really eventful and of coz, BUSY. Busy with life, busy with work, busy with friends, busy enjoying, and busy finding time! Since the start of july I’m like fully occupied and did not even realise that july had gone! Wow!
I intended to keep the Penang trip a secret, but I told them too. Haha. It’s worse keeping secrets eh? With two guys who’re like my brothers now, sometimes feeling I’m elder like jaga-ing two big men, sometimes feeling I’m younger being protected by two tall bodyguards or maybe being stupider is one of them? Haha. (whereas I always feel that kimkim is my big sister, haha) anyhow, good aeroplanes, best buddies!! Talking about the Penang trip, it was adventurous, as we explored on our own, but it wasn’t super exciting. Most of the time we’re entertaining ourselves rather than the environment entertains us. hmm..heh… well, the memorable stuffs were our walking aimlessly but with directions, our crazy singings, our crap-talking, our laughters, our bubbling, our pillow talk, our snores, and of course our crave and desires for NICE PENANG FOOD. We concluded that Kuching food defeated Penang food. Haha yeah!
Happy Kuching’s Day. I wanna go to the food fest…
1st August.
Mummy said it started off bad. Sejiingkat’s office is flooded by 2 inches!!
Daddy would have to pay my rent again.
Dee has a mini crush? Hehe.
Ben is gonna pia very hard for dentistry. 2nd option, doctor?? No way!!
CJ & Rong --- erm, enjoy school life!!
Kim gonna start class, joo starting new life, yeh busy working.
Gie leh? Apu~ I need motivation to drive on!! eLP!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment