Sunday, August 05, 2007

I seem to meet a ‘mother’ everywhere! Haha. At home, I have my dearest mummy. When I first came KL, I had Jane, whom most ppl hate, but can see that she really cares for me. In college, I have ‘mummy’. And now at LCMH, I have Mrs. Teoh! She sees the silliest & cutest me, and I’ve seen hers too, haha. I respect her, but at the same time can be very friend with her, and sometimes we talk like mother and daughter. today we went for a talk together, and there’s ppl who asked if I’m her daughter & that we look alike! Omg. Alike I dun think so, but Mrs. Teoh was happy and so do I. haha. Good boss :)

Mexen’s birthday. She’s 21!! Happy like what having a huge cake from Eugene! Haha!
Received a postcard from Yen sent from Melbourne! Hoho!

Finally met YC online again. For weeks we’ve been leaving offline boring msgs, and it’s much nicer to really chat! I can’t believe I’m actually having this weird 暗爽 feeling in me, but it’s so long since I felt this way again. There’s like so many things to talk about, but thanks to him I failed to do my work. Distracting monster. A nice friend to talk to is indeed hard to find,,,

HAPPY :)

No comments: