Today the toad was gonna talk about his childhood. As I was walking out to the bus-stop, suddenly I was thinking that I want to go back to Kenyalang to that long room of ours, with our daddy-made ping-pong table, the red & green carpets we used to skip about, the night-lamp we use to bully, our blankies that can be the roofs of our dollhouse, the long white table with 2 holes to stick in our legs, and the nice but hard-to-clean window which we can see half of kuching's view? miss all that =.= Only I remembered that our old sweet home has been banged down & turned into a new building already :( may our childhood memories stay there forever.
Today I took the bus 3times. 2times 21, and once 20. I used to hate getting 20 coz it's like nearly 21, so I think it's the worst luck. But this one is a nice number: 9911. well, it turned out quite a nice day :)
By the way, I want to know what the toad is thinking. Bombastic weirdo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment