Friday, December 14, 2007
muMMy and daughteRs' daY
I went to LCMH today. The new faces, the familiar faces. It has only been 3weeks, but seems like I've been long for quite some time. Lucky everything there still looked so familiar, so welcoming, so comfy. Mrs Teoh brought Wai Nee, Jamie & me to the Lagoon Hotel for lunch. (Su wasn't able to join us.) The famous buffet was closed so we had ala carte. The food wasn't great then, but we had a table of giggles, so called mother-daughters lunch. Then we had a walk by the beautiful poolside, took photos like camera freaks, enjoying it. We went to see Mrs Teoh's new centre, Montessori for Children. Nice place. We went to the beauty saloon she once set up, beautiful place. This lady really has talent! Then we went for tea again. Home we went. Was also nice getting to know more of Wai Nee and Jamie. Guess this is what all daughters would like to do with their mothers? Hanging out for no particular reason, talking about serious stuffs but also laughing about silly things together, mummy paying the bills(haha). But well, mummy is mummy. She's special in her own way ;) I just love to be pampered, don't i? I wonder if all other boys and girls also feel the same way? More or less? We're born to love and to be loved, right? and LOVE really heals!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment