Thursday, May 25, 2006

= nadiAAA & hAAAngie =

Angie, hangie, pangie, kanjie, tangie, fangie pudding n pie..
kissed d boys n then al die..
wen d boys cme out 2 play..
c c al of them were gay!

Supposedly a nursery rhyme:
Georgie Porgie pudding & pie,
Kissed the girls & made them cry,
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away!

Most ppl call her Nad or juz Nadia. She said I’m the only one calling her NadiAAA. So she decided to call me hAAAngie. Okie dokies, I dun mind.

It’s NadiAAA’s birthday today. She’s taken leave coz it’s her birthday. How nice eh? “birthday leave”. Used to her being absent anyways. Haha. I don’t know why I never get angry though I had to take over her work & be very tired & had to shout a lot sometimes due to their hyper-activeness. Maybe I’m the only one there knowing the real reasons she’s taking leaves? Maybe only I tried putting myself in her situation? Maybe I enjoyed fully taking over the class once in a while? Or maybe I’m just being silly or good? Whatever.

No comments: