Saturday, September 03, 2005

got my consciousness back to laugh at a silly guy

It's a long long road, there's like no end
I knew my mind was drifting to nowhere again
I kept driving...and driving
My eyes focused on the car in front of me
But i kept a distance from the car
I just knew if i saw two red lights in front of me
I gotta start braking, for the brakes suck
The car in front of me went on, but i stopped
'Coz i saw the traffic lights turn RED
But guess what
A silly car beside me just ignored it and raced his car through it
What bad luck
He drove past a policeman who was on his bike!
Just as the policeman's side turned GREEN and was going to take a go
Haha, can you believe it
But my sis and i were laughing so hard when the policeman chased after the car!!
You should see the policeman's face...
Got him! Got him!
Haha, we laughed louder now
We look like idiots but we couldn't stop
You know why?
'Coz we were going to race through too
And we didn't notice the policeman too
Luckily my legs had better senses
Hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaaa i tot u were writing some poem in the beginning! u started so dreamily. Only later i realised u were writing bout our little "traffic" encounter. haha! i feel so sorry for that fella mien. thank god for your sense. at times. :>

gie^gie said...

poem, haha. i can't anymore. loss of ideas~