Tuesday, January 06, 2009

~~ dreams ~~

I look into the sky and what do i see?
A castle, a rainbow, and dreams for me.
I struggled through the days of being lonely,
Yet everywhere i go, there kindness is waiting for me.
I know my passion and direction,
And there's my persistence and determination.
I'm stepping into the battlefield to fight,
For my dream to come in real sight!

6 comments:

howe said...

are u the poet??

gie^gie said...

except for the first two lines:>

howe said...

eh..i noticed sth very amazing...

both your last posts were written on 1111...
haha...
cool eh..??

gie^gie said...

only you'd notice that! bolat! HAHAHA:D

yindeh said...

haha betcha ah ben din notice the previous post was written on 1010! hehe
btw Gie i still remember u wrote this poem on a lil piece of paper tucked underneath the transparent calender on your desk. teehee.
good job, ms poet.

gie^gie said...

haha 10:10. yay, my favourite time. feel good time!! thanks to ntv7. until now whenever i zhun zhun see tiok 10:10 on my watch, i'll sms to someone/whoever, just to say, 10:10 feel good time! hahaha. those whoever might think i'm sot:P