Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Why would mama sometimes make things so difficult? I haven’t cried for so long. I’ve tried my best to make myself conscious of what is actually happening around me. I’m so known the happy girl and I like to make things less complicated. But somehow things are turned upside down and many things just so unexpectedly happen. I used to think that life was like a roller coaster but now I think it is worse. At least you can shout throughout the ride on a roller coaster and after that everything is back to normal. But in real life, you just have to eat up all the problems until you feel too full. Then you need to burp hard to release some burden! There it comes. I just burped. I’m so the confused now. I wish there’s somebody totally out of the way to talk to. Drink a memory loss potion? Hahaha. I think that is worse. I treasure memories. A lot. I wonder if I ever gave them good memories as well…

No comments: